Popular Products

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Day 14

Yesterday was another fantastic trading day with the biggest one day gain of 25% (1200+ pips), my evolving system that compliments the model is beginning to outperform the challenge by an amazing 12%.

Note: I will be publishing my positions for tomorrow a little later today. However your actions are your responsibility and I don't expect any commission for profits you make as a result of placing my positions.

Remember that pips above 400+ are typically due to the system that compliments the model and is accumulated as a result of retracement and various other opportunities that are presented.

Trade with care.



Target
$1000

Latest:
23.03 pm GMT My next trading positions I will be placing immediately
gbpusd,eurusd,usdcad,audusd,nzdusd,usdjpy,usdchf
long,long,short,long,long,long,short


Balance:
$68,728

Equity:
$68,728

Return
+37.0%

Current Performance
+12.2%

Will the challenge be won the public consensus at this point is:
45% (Yes), 55% (No), 0% (Not sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment