Popular Products

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Day 8

Yesterday was another volatile day for currencies as the swings are becoming more aggressive, however as a result of taking advantage of retracements the model turned over almost 22%.

My hedged positions I will be placing together are below, do so at your own risk. I am likely to switch this trades later in the day.

gbpusd,eurusd,usdcad,audusd,nzdusd,usdjpy,usdchf
short,short,short,short,short,short,long


Target
$1000

Latest:
02:58am GMT Those that have taken the trade will already be up about 173+ pips. I will be closing all my trades now and reopening likely in reverse when the London markets open.

If you do take up my recommendations your losses are your actions and I expect nothing in return for your gains.

03.00am I have decided to open my trades earlier that first anticipated and will keep usdcad the same.

gbpusd,eurusd,usdcad,audusd,nzdusd,usdjpy,usdchf
long,long,short,long,long,long,short
Open prices: 1.49981, 1.32535, 1.18006, 0.73443, 0.57597, 98.152, 1.13848

03.35am GMT Those that have taken the reverse trade will already be up about 110+ pips.

08.35am GMT Those that have taken the reverse trade will now be up about 257+ pips I have closed all positions for the second time.

Bringing a total of 430+ pips within 8 hours. I'm not a pip person myself I'm more a returns person however I think this is pretty impressive if I may say so myself.







Here are some more pips (290+) that I 've just closed. I added to some positions with lower lot sizes and waited for the retracement.

Total pips so far 700+ total profit around $3954 with very low risk and systematic trades.





Another 80+ pips added making a grand total of nearly 800 pips in one days trading.

Balance:
$58,990

Equity:
$54,875

Return
+17.4%

Current Performance
+9.3%

Will the challenge be won the public consensus at this point is:
37% (Yes), 63% (No), 0% (Not sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment